Hello,This is me!

Ashok Gupta

NLP Trainer and Mentor Online, Offline Counsellor (Mental Health and Peace Certified NLP Practitioner

Friday, June 19, 2015

EXPLORE MANY TIMES WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW TO UNDERSTAND UNEXPLORED DIMENSIONS, IF THAT CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE DESERVING.

  • June 19, 2015
  • by


Keep on searching the thins which can make your life good, happy, wealthy, healthy, ailment free and successful. It does not mean being curious about the things that doesn't conform with your goals, dreams and values. I know I don't know Mandarin, but I also know I don't want to learn that if that doesn't help me in making my life progressive and better. If it does so, then certainly I will never hesitate to learn that.

Ashok Gupta is NLP Expert and Trainer; Counsellor (Mental Health and Peace, Learning, Addiction, Fear, Compulsion, Repulsion, Overweight, Well Being); Self- healing and Wellness Expert; Educational Consultant, Certified Life Coach, Author, Writer, Speaker; ‘NLP Creative Writing’ and how to write book trainer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ashok Gupta
9335107999
Hotel Vineet 14, Vivekanand Marg, Allahabad-211003, India

SEND ME A MESSAGE

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Ashok Gupta | NLP Counselor & Mentor. Powered by Blogger.